Wednesday, May 06, 2009

More cabinets today





2 comments:

Living Creekside said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Living Creekside said...

Blogger ThatsMe!! said...

Wigger Family your house is looking awesome... I love looking at the updates... I had to google what travertine was,I had no idea it was tile I thought it was that shelf that guy was standing next too :-/ anyways sounds like it will be beautiful flooring.. Love all the windows, that's the way it should be when you live out in the sticks letting nature be like a part of the house....I have lots of windows here and I love looking out to the yard from pretty much everywhere in my house.. Your laundry room is great with all that room and lots of shelves, I have a cave laundry room and I hate it :-)

Please take care and

Have a nice mothers day tomorrow
LaDawn

The deleted post above was mine.. I had to fix a couple of errors LOL