Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5,6
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Alex & his violin
Alexander is talking violin lessons from Faina Podolnaya in Ashland. Uncle Brent also plays the violin so he tried playing a few songs on Alex's violin. You should have seen the awe and respect in Alex's eyes. He was so proud of his Uncle Brent and just tickled to hear real songs out of his tiny violin.
Hi Heidi Just thought I would stop by and see how things are going for you :-) Looks like things are going good. Your new home is Beautiful...I bet you can't wait to get moved in ... Sounds like you had great holidays Your boys are so cute I love the soldier costumes ... LaDawn
1 comment:
Hi Heidi
Just thought I would stop by and see how things are going for you :-) Looks like things are going good. Your new home is Beautiful...I bet you can't wait to get moved in ... Sounds like you had great holidays Your boys are so cute I love the soldier costumes ...
LaDawn
Post a Comment